How Mickey’s Linen gives back to our Team Members!
Our philosophy at Mickey’s Linen has always been to give back to our team members and to the community. We do this in various ways, which includes but is not limited to:
- Annually, we award 2 children of team members a “Peter G. Brown Educational Scholarship”.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- We offer excellent benefits.
- Whenever possible, Mickey’s Linen promotes from within and provides all necessary training.
- We sponsor several local and neighborhood organizations.
- We donate regularly to Cafe Too, a non-profit program that trains the homeless and at-risk with culinary skills so that they can get jobs and be productive members of society.
- We donate regularly to Inspiration Cafe, a non-profit under the same umbrella as Cafe Too, that provides social services for the homeless, as well as meals.
- We are proud donors to many charitable events each year.
- Mickey’s Linen is proud that we can provide in-kind donations to many charitable organizations.
- We are concerned about improving the environment