Assistant General Manager
For more than 85 years, servicing 5,500 customers, Mickey’s Linen has been a market leader in linen and kitchen uniform rentals. Today, we are the largest family owned and operated commercial laundry in the Midwest, with multiple production facilities. Our customers range from local, neighborhood restaurants to well know food and beverage operators.
We’re looking for a passionate leader to build, develop and actively manage a strong team while working alongside the General Manager. The Assistant General Manager will assist in maintaining and managing customer relations while increasing and growing sales within existing accounts. In addition this position partners with the location’s General Manager in overseeing the service and plant operations while working with their respective management teams. The Assistant General Manager aids in developing, training and mentoring of department managers and supervisors.
- Achieve quarterly performance quotas, and location goals.
- Maintain effective customer rapport, account activity, and identify new opportunities to drive new and existing territory sales aiding in growth.
- Ensure performance is being measured against production and quality standards.
- Maintains all company safety standards as well as OSHA and DOT requirements.
- Provides daily coaching and on-going training to department managers and assists in conducting department meetings.
- Review weekly and quarterly performance reports, and assists in the development, preparation and execution of the location’s business plan.
- Recruit, staff, schedule, and develop team members across multiple departments.
- Minimum of 5 years of managment experience.
- Proven track record in service and staff development and sales experience.
- Clean driving record.
- Enjoys working with people, working in teams, and process improvement.
- Highly energetic, thrives on new challenges, and are people focused.
- Competitive base salary plus bonus program.
- 401k plans and profit sharing program.
- Company expense reimbursement program.
- Comprehensive medical/health package.
- Disability/ life insurance program.
- Paid vacations and holidays.
- Company paid development and training seminars.
All applicants are subject to a drug screen, basic skills proficiency test, driving record verification and physical assessment.
Mickey’s Linen is an Equal Opportunity Employer.