Our philosophy at Mickey’s has always been to give back to our team members and to the community. We do this in various ways, which includes but is not limited to:
- Anually, we award 2 children of team members a “Peter G. Brown Educational Scholarship”.
- We offer tuition reimbursement.
- We offer excellent benefits.
- Whenever possible, Mickey’s promotes from within and provides all necessary training.
- We sponsor a neighborhood Little League team, paying for all uniforms and fees.
- Mickey’s services chef wear, aprons, etc. to Inspiration Corporation, a non-profit program that trains the homeless and at-risk with culinary skills so that they can get jobs and be productive members of society.
- Mickey’s services the linens for Inspiration Kitchens, a non-profit under the same umbrella as Inspiration Corporation, that provides social services for the homeless, as well as meals.
- We Mickey’s provides linens for at least 4 charitable events per month.
- Mickey’s is proud that we can provide in-kind donations to many charitable organizations.